Specialism Account Management, Business Development, Commercial development, On Trade, Sales, Wine, WSET
Location South, West or North Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire
Salary Circa £30-35K + bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits
We are working in partnership with a leading independent wine merchant, this vibrant and exciting business continues to grow at a pace. This company provides a wide range of exceptional wines from around the world alongside bespoke training packages, consultancy, and exceptional customer service to their On Trade customers including hotels, restaurants, independent bars and groups. There are 2 roles available, 1 opportunity is based in Yorkshire, preferably in South, West or North Yorkshire, the other is focused on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire areas.
Following recent internal restructuring and to maximise our aspirational growth plans, our client is looking to recruit high-calibre Regional Sales Professionals. The successful candidate will nurture, develop, and grow your existing customer base, delivering excellent account management, customer relationship development, value-add and customer service.
In addition, you will identify, target and secure new business opportunities with potential customers, who share the values and consultative approach our client provides to its customers.
- Ideally, you will have a background in wines and have a good understanding of the On-trade sector in the Yorkshire region.
- Excellent knowledge and passion for wines, ideally with a WSET Level II or higher accreditation.
- Motivated and a self-starter, who has a passion for sales and for developing lasting customer relationships.
- You will have a proven track record of Sales Development, New Business Acquisition and Account Management from either direct On Trade sales or working in retail wine sales.
- Strong commercial acumen
- A team player, with a will to win and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
How to apply
Please provide your CV (in Word or PDF) together with your current salary & package. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.