Finding the perfect fusion
Fluid Fusion has over 15 years of experience in recruiting the best sales and marketing talent in the global beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks markets. Working with clients of all sizes we develop lasting relationships because not only do we have exceptional matching skills but everything we do is driven by market knowledge, an expansive network, passion for brands and a dedication to understanding what each
individual client is looking for.
Why work with us?
Let’s be honest recruiting that superstar candidate can be a bit of a minefield. With so many options in front of you; print advertising, networking, social media, headhunting, referrals, job board searching and online advertising, how can you ensure you are using the best tools and have enough time to fill that important vacancy?
At Fluid Fusion we take that challenge away by removing the typical sales pitch and proposing the process that is exactly right for your job. Some jobs may need all of the options above, some may not and we tailor each and every search to what will both fill the position and offer you the best value.
This smarter and more versatile approach is underpinned by extensive knowledge and direct experience of the very market you operate in. Whether your company is a niche wine business, global beer giant, iconic spirits producer or a cutting edge new soft drinks business we understand what makes an exceptional brand manager, what a true innovator looks like, who excels in grocery account management and what the actual differences are between on and off trade channels.
In addition we acknowledge that the best talent is not always looking and use established networking and headhunting techniques to source and attract those passive candidates. As the right candidate may not necessarily be in the drinks market we continually source candidates from associated markets such as Blue Chip, FMCG and Luxury Goods.
Key reasons to work with us
- Over 15 years’ experience in the global drinks industry.
- We are recognised in the industry as an expert in the drinks recruitment market.
- We have a genuine passion for the industry and regularly share interesting content and advice via social media and blogs.
- Talent on tap – we have 1000’s of industry connections on a global scale.
- We own and manage a dedicated global drinks group on Linkedin.
- We use multiple attraction and networking channels e.g. twitter, Linkedin, blogs.
- We understand on trade versus off trade, innovation versus insight, category versus customer marketing and so forth.
- Forward thinking – we build relationships for the future. A contact now could be a future candidate or client.
- We tailor our approach to your business and needs.
- We can provide specialist advice and support e.g. job descriptions, market analysis.
Our Specialisms in Sales and Marketing
- Classic brand Marketing
- Trade/Customer Marketing
- Category Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Insight Marketing
- Brand Ambassadors
- On Trade & Off Trade sales
- National Accounts
- Business Development
- Channel Management
- Travel Retail
- Field Sales & Team management
Job level/Geo coverage
- People Management
- International Management
- Senior Management
- Controller Level/ Head of Department
- Director level
- UK, Mainland Europe