Specialism Apparel, Brand Marketing, Classic Brand marketing, Consumer goods, creative marketing, digital, Experiential marketing, FMCG, Gaming, Marketing, Spirits, Tech
Location London & South
Salary Up to £75K basic+ £7,000 car allowance, 15% bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits
Are you an exceptional marketer who has achieved great success through creativity, innovation and new marketing techniques? Do you have the disruptive mindset to challenge the more traditional marketing practices and have achieved substantial brand growth as a result?
Our client is a global leader in premium and luxury drinks, as the custodian of a truly exceptional range of both category-leading icons and new disruptive, market-challenging brands this business continues to thrive and innovate. This business is entering an exciting phase of development and as a result, requires exceptional brand marketers to lead and drive future success.
We are looking for Marketing Managers to create, manage and deliver exceptional brand marketing campaigns and activations for their portfolio of selected brands. Leading a team, working across brand, advertising, social, digital, PR and experiential, you will deliver best-in-class projects to deliver against the brand & commercial objectives.
- Strong in-house or agency brand marketing exposure at a Marketing Manager or equivalent level
- A disruptive, creative approach (ideally with exposure to leading dynamic partnerships with sport, music, street culture or fashion)
- Demonstrable experience working with fast-growing, challenger or highly creative brands
- A proactive, collaborative and commercially aware approach
- A strong passion for creative and innovative marketing with direct experience in innovation, digital and experiential together with more classic brand marketing
- Profiles are welcome from drinks, FMCG, apparel, luxury, tech or gaming markets.
- Educated to degree level
- Eligible to work in the UK
How to apply
Please provide your CV (in Word) together with your current salary & package. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
Please note this is a confidential search and the company will not be revealed unless a formal application is made and an initial briefing is conducted.