Specialism Account Development, Account Management, Business Development, Key Account Management, On Trade, Sales, Wine
Salary £40-45,000 + 20% bonus, pension and other benefits
Our client is a premium wine business with market-leading range of superb wines, as part of considerable success in the London market, we require an established London On Trade sales professional to join the team.
As a London Account Manager, this role will be responsible for building and establishing distribution, driving new listings and increasing brand awareness within key accounts in the London On-Trade.
- Winning new and prestigious on-trade listings, both by the glass and bottle.
- Develop a training and engagement programme for key groups to ensure customer product knowledge and sales growth.
- Responsible for six-month compliance and sales reporting.
- Create annual account plans for key accounts.
- Engage with relevant London distributors, such as Liberty Wines and Bibendum, to share target accounts and ensure collaborative working.
- Implement staff training and incentives across all managed accounts
- Continuously monitor and analyse the results for key accounts
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing teams with events and trainings.
- Hosting customer visits to the Vineyard.
Skills and requirements
- Extensive London On Trade experience, preferably in the wine market (premium Spirits exposure will also be considered)
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Commercial and luxury brand focus
Please provide your CV and current salary/package with your application
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.