Specialism Brand Marketing, Global, Innovation, Marketing, NPD, Premium Spirits
Salary Circa £70-75K (commensurate with experience) + Car allowance, bonus, pension, shares and healthcare
Are you a dynamic, creative and progressive innovation marketing expert? With strong exposure to drinks and/or FMCG brand marketing across International markets? Are you driven to join one of the drinks industry’s most aspirational companies?
Our client is a leader in the premium drinks arena with a tremendous portfolio of brands. This business is renowned for its superb training and development opportunities together with a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
We are searching for an Innovation Leader to drive future brand innovations across key strategic brands and lead a highly capable team. Influencing, motivating and collaborating with a network of internal International stakeholders you will drive consumer-centric brand innovations to deliver exceptional results. A strong project manager, you lead the delivery of exceptional innovations, managing the process from concept through to delivery.
- Deliver success by putting consumers and shoppers at the heart of all innovation decision-making.
- Driving a leading-edge innovation capability in close collaboration with key Markets and Group Companies
- Implementing an Innovation Roadmap & KPIs according to the business needs/strategy of the region and in line with the group priorities.
- Proactively contributing to the global Group Innovation community to build and share learnings.
- Manage a diverse team of Innovation Experts.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong track record in designing and delivering innovation in FMCG/other physical products (i.e. not just digital innovation)
- A background or strong understanding of classic brand marketing principles and practices.
- Strong innovation exposure in leading Drinks, FMCG or other consumer goods environments at a leadership level.
- A strong understanding of consumer/shopper research methodologies to drive innovation.
- A keen understanding of commercial/sales dynamics is required to deliver successful innovation and a strong understanding of financials.
- Broad and deep exposure in cross-functional / multi-market / cross-brand project management.
- Be culturally sensitive and a master of stakeholder engagement
- Educated to degree level
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Candidates meeting the brief will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.