Specialism Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Online sales, SEO, Social media management
Salary £25-30,000 + package
Liberation Cocktails, part of the Tap Inc company, was created in 2020 to disrupt the traditional market by bringing a range of high-quality ready-to-drink cocktails to consumers and the trade.
The Liberation Cocktails range has been created by top mixologists with craft distillery spirits from artisan producers, fresh ingredients including British strawberries, Brazilian limes, cane sugar, Rainforest Alliance coffee and Madagascan Bourbon Vanilla. They all boast 10% or higher ABV and are 100% free of additives and artificial ingredients.
Already stocked on-tap in over 200 UK establishments and growing, Liberation Cocktails is also sold online and in an increasing number of international on- and off-line stores and food & beverage outlets. Its extremely popular Cocktail Cruiser serves cocktails on tap at street parties, weddings, or any other spontaneous occasion, on-demand. The Uber for cocktails!
As a key part of our next phase of growth and development, we require an energetic and dynamic Digital/E-Commerce executive to drive online sales, manage and develop the social media engagement & activity strategy and build strong E-Comm customer relationships.
- Drive online B2C sales of Liberation Cocktails
- Optimise online presence via SEO and PPC
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversion
- Drive and maintain database marketing including mail campaigns
- Develop multi-channel online partnerships
- Optimise and maintain website with new products and packaging
- Good exposure and understanding of social media and digital marketing management and development
- Proven experience in setting up and executing successful e-commerce campaigns
- Demonstrable E-Commerce knowledge and a commercial mindset to drive online sales
- A proactive and creative drive to developing the online marketing strategy
- A friendly and engaging approach to developing customer relationships
- A passionate drive for our products and for future success
- Excellent planning and strategic management skills
- Ideally of graduate calibre
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and remuneration requirements. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.