Specialism advocacy, Customer marketing, Experiential, Influencer, Marketing, On Trade, People Management, Spirits, team development, Trade Marketing
Salary Circa £55-65,000 + extensive benefits package
Brand Engagement & Advocacy Manager
Our client is an international leader in premium and luxury drinks. With a renowned range of iconic brands, this vibrant and progressive business continues to flourish in the UK drinks market.
As a result of ambitious growth plans, they require a creative, commercial marketer to lead a team of Brand Ambassadors in the position of Brand Engagement & Advocacy Manager.
The Brand Engagement & Advocacy Manager is responsible for spearheading advocacy with consumers and customers. It requires the ability to build strong cross-functional networks within the business. You will be responsible for drinks strategy, education (internally and externally) and advocacy across all channels and events.
The role is acting as a company spokesperson on drinks and responsible for creating trailblazing content and globally recognized initiatives on drink strategies and seeding brands. The role will lead a team of Brand Ambassadors across specific spirit categories driving advocacy and engagement.
A deep understanding of the on-trade is important, as well as contacts with key decision-makers and influencers in the on-trade.
- Deliver the growth of the brands within advocacy and engagement KPI’s
- Deliver trade and consumer advocacy, distribution and rate of sale KPI’s by utilising key ambassador tools
- Develop and deliver best-in-class training, events, drinks development and PR.
- Deliver in conjunction with Customer Marketing & Brand Activation Team captivating activation events with specific customers. Lighthouse strategy KPI’s, Regional Events etc…
- Deliver exciting and captivating activation events with consumers in conjunction with the Experiential Team.
- Deliver brand in hand KPI experiences and promote the development of brand advocates amongst key trade influencers (20%) and target consumers (80%)
- Build an influential advocacy network based on our target consumer and trade influencers.
- Build an ongoing network of next-generation bartenders and engagement schedule per brand
- Deliver engaging digital content for advocacy trade and consumer-facing, in association with specific brands
Skills & Knowledge:
- A deep network and understanding in the on-trade, together with strong exposure in marketing roles from either a trade, customer, advocacy or experiential capacity
- Very strong people management and team development skills including the ability to work with a diverse team.
- A strong influencer, both internally and externally
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent commercial skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV, current remuneration details and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.