Specialism Bar trade, Brand Ambassador, Graduate, London On Trade, Marketing, Sales
Salary £28-35K + bonus, health, pension and other benefits (commensurate with experience)
Our client is an International leader in premium and luxury drinks. With a renowned range of iconic brands, this vibrant and progressive business continues to provide superb consumer experiences and achieve outstanding results in the UK market.
As a result of internal progression, they require a creative and energetic Brand Ambassador to spearhead the advocacy, exposure and sales of an eclectic range of exceptional gin brands.
- The key role of a Brand Ambassador is to support the growth of the brand through driving trade and consumer advocacy, distribution, and rate of sale by utilising key ambassador tools of training, events, activations, drinks development, and PR.
- With a strong passion for the brand portfolio, you will design and deliver exciting and captivating activation events with specific customers and consumers that drive brand-in-hand experiences and promote the development of brand advocates amongst key trade influencers (20%) and target consumers (80%)
- Develop and implement a plan to help grow advocacy, distribution, and visibility for your brand across the UK trade
- Maximise opportunities through trade networks to gain new listings and enhanced visibility for your brands
- Conduct tutored consumer tastings to industry-leading standards achieving marketing and commercial objectives
- Be the ‘face’ of your brand in dealing with trade press /PR activities
- Host your brand consumer and trade events leaving participants feeling highly engaged with your brand
- Design and deliver compelling consumer-focused events with customers, optimising the impact of activation resource
- Deliver key touchpoints (digital, menu, PR, experiential, advocacy) with all activation and events maximising brand influence and experience within the brand guidelines
- Organising events, executing sponsorships, and creating best in class visibility
Skills & Knowledge:
- A good network and understanding of the On Trade sector, likely with a strong background in the bar trade.
- Currently a seasoned bar professional, brand ambassador or sales/marketing executive
- Real passion, energy, and drive for premium spirits
- Loves & lives the On Trade scene
- Excellent people person
- Of graduate calibre with an understanding of sales and marketing principles
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV, current remuneration details, and
covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.