Specialism Account Management, Business Development, craft spirits, Off Trade, On Trade, Premium Spirits
Location North of England
Salary £28-34,000 + car allowance, bonus, pension and other benefits
Our client is an award winning premium craft spirits business producing unique and high quality products and supplying them to the UK and International markets. As part of their continued growth they require a Territory Manager for the North of England. Focused on business and account development you will manage premium On Trade accounts across key Northern cities including Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle.
Armed with a superb range of brands the successful individual will work directly with key accounts and new prospects to deliver exceptional results. The predominant focus is on leading bars, hotels and restaurants but there will also be exposure to premium off trade retailers.
The ideal candidate will already work in the drinks trade and working to seek out new opportunities and lever existing relationships into growing sales and distribution. The candidate should have strong existing relationships already, have their finger on the pulse and be aware of new opportunities /openings before the competition.
• High levels of passion, energy and drive for premium craft spirits
• Good knowledge of the North of England On Trade ‘scene’
• Customer and Relationship driven with an ability to flex your style to meet the various customers’ and team’s needs and demands.
• Self-motivated, organised and a team player.
• Flawless implementation of key sales strategies to enable the growth of market share.
• Understand and execute the Sales processes.
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills together with P&L management
• Flexible and able to operate in a strong mature market.
• Must have the ability to develop customer relationships.
• Will demonstrate strong industry exposure and lever key existing relationships.
• Manage and implement sales driver activations.
• The ability to build and maintain strategic business partnerships.
• Must be innovative and self-driven
In return a superb salary and package is offered together with great opportunities for future development and promotion. Candidates are ideally based in either Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester or Newcastle but applicants are welcomed from across the North of England.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary and package with your application.