Specialism Account Management, Business Development, London On Trade, New Business, On Trade, Sales, Spirits
Location London- several areas
Salary £26-32,000 + London weighting, car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits
Our client is a leading International drinks business that represents a superb portfolio of global spirits brands. This business offers candidates a genuine opportunity to develop, progress and thrive in their careers and with aggressive plans for expansion now is the best time to join the company. We are currently searching for Sales professionals with London On Trade exposure to drive sales and relationships in the premium groups, bars, clubs and pubs sector.
Armed with a great portfolio of premium spirits, the successful candidates will own a specific territory in which they will drive new and existing business. You will achieve and surpass customer sales budgets and return on investment of the range of brands, maximising sell-through of all products and remaining in line with Brand Owner brand objectives and sector strategy. These roles will suit energetic sales professionals with a passion and drive for achieving exceptional results and their own personal development.
- Manage & Develop listings within key regional bar groups/independents and C&C/RTM accounts.
- Develop individual marketing and sales support plans
- Manage and develop key regional wholesalers to further drive demand and availability for the portfolio of brands.
- Support channel budgets, revenues, sales and profit.
- Identify, recommend and explore new business opportunities.
- Sales exposure within the London On-Trade channel.
- Ideally a network of contacts with key groups, regional accounts and wholesalers.
- Knowledge of P&L management and planning
- Proven track record of securing listings and building volume
- Ability to present to both bar managers and bar owners.
- Demonstrate strong personal enthusiasm, driven by results and a genuine self-starter.
Essential qualifications/experience required:
- 1-4 years’ sales experience and success in London On-Trade sector
- Demonstrable network of contacts/relationships in the trade
- Passion, energy and drive to progress your career
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication, planning and interpersonal skills.
Please provide your CV and current salary/package with your application
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.