Specialism Champagne, Classic Brand marketing, Customer marketing, Experiential, FMCG, Grocery, Luxury, Marketing, Shopper marketing, Wine
Location London (Hybrid working)
Salary Circa £55-60K + £6,000 car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits
Our client is a global leader in premium wine and luxury champagne, with a superb range of iconic icons and new challenger brands this business continues to grow and flourish in the drinks market. The business is entering an exciting phase of development and requires a Senior Brand Manager to spearhead the future development of the brand portfolio through innovative and creative marketing strategies.
Candidates will demonstrate established classic marketing skills together with strong exposure to customer marketing, PR and creative experiential marketing in both the On & Off-trade channels. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong network and understanding of the luxury market together with a high level of gravitas and tenacity to drive the brand strategy and implementation forward.
Developing: The strategic direction of the companies’ Champagne, Sparkling and Super Premium Rose portfolio
Implementing: the annual brand plan e.g. PR, Events & Digital including eCRM program & working closely with agency partners and customers to bring to life high-quality activation plans
Responsible: for the development of the longer-term strategy of the portfolio, and new product pipeline, overseeing the allocation process
Entrepreneurial: Flair to seek out opportunities such as partnerships, sponsorships & events placing our brands in the hands of the right people in the right place.
Monitoring: brand performance using sales, financial, market and consumer data and recommends appropriate remedial action where appropriate, whilst being responsible for budget management, ensuring marketing spend is in line with targets.
Skills and attributes
- Have a solid understanding of UK’s prestige environment
- Have demonstrated experience working in a premium or luxury UK environment delivering first-class PR, Event & Customer activation
- Ideally have strong experience working with Champagne or Prestige drinks brands
- Have demonstrable experience of Digital Marketing
- Have worked in brand marketing and/or customer marketing and have experience in developing longer-term health of brands
- Can inspire internal & external stakeholders and agency partners to work collaboratively and optimise the plans
- Have good commercial acumen and diplomacy to manage and communicate allocations with Brand co and Commercial teams
- Have impact to inspire internally and externally
- Responsible for all day-to-day management of the brand and ad hoc queries
- Educated to degree level
In return, a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb brands are offered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration package with your application. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.