Specialism Brand Marketing, Drinks, International, Marketing, Spirits
Location Dublin, Ireland
Salary Circa £60-65,000 + bonus, car, pension, healthcare
Are you a dynamic, creative and progressive marketer with strong exposure to brand marketing and International markets, working on leading drinks or FMCG brands? Are you driven to join one of the drinks markets most aspirational companies?
Our client is a leader in the premium drinks arena with a fantastic portfolio of brands. This business is renowned for its superb training and development opportunities together with a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
We are searching for a Senior Brand Manager for an iconic whisky brand. You will join a team of exceptional marketers, delivering cutting-edge consumer brand experiences via strategic development and activation excellence. Candidates will demonstrate strong knowledge of International brand marketing and will have strong exposure to Asian markets including China, Japan, Malaysia, India or elsewhere is Australasia.
Working on an iconic premium spirits brand, you will play a lead role in the future marketing vision, local activations and creative pipeline in the region.
• Be the Champion of the Asian region by framing a strategic recommendation on regional growth and prioritisation for the business. Build awareness with key stakeholders of the regional importance and the essential areas of development required to realise the regions full potential.
• Work closely with your identified ASIAN priority markets to maximise the ‘clustering effect’ where synergies, best practice and search and spin can be maximised.
• Consolidate the local market needs, give detailed & regular feedback and ensure co-development is achieved to deliver optimal ASIAN tools for market.
• Contribute to developing the companies ‘Build a Family Brand & Beyond’ by managing the different project workflows for the portfolio of Whiskey’s and ensuring local market activity on our brands is driving commercial success and brand equity.
• Ensure Commercial and Financial metrics are met via regular liaison with Customer Relations and finance teams.
• Take a lead role in the monthly S&OP conference calls to ensure seamless stock position for all current and future brand initiatives
• Take a lead on the development, design and management of the Quarterly Alignment meeting with any lead markets within the region.
• Strategic Direction & Planning Cycle – Work closely with Strategic Planning to set strategic direction & initiatives for the region. Be the market champion in terms of the development of the 3Yr plan.
• Build and maintain strong relationships within all key departments at appropriate market level.
• teams understand the market challenges and work closely with your key markets to build meaningful plans and relevant assets.
• Regular liaison with the events, strategy, insights and finance teams
• Be a proactive contributing member of the Market Activation Team to ensure its continued development and long-term success.
Qualifications & Experience
• Will have demonstrable and in-depth exposure to working with or in Asian markets on premium consumer brands, ideally spirits brands
• Demonstrate a high level of ingenuity and adaptability under pressurised circumstances
• Will have a high level of emotional intelligence and a strong ability to build credible working relationships at all levels within the Group and Asia
• Will be very passionate about their role and can perform in full autonomy in a complex environment
• Have the ability to leverage market, consumer & shopper insights, consumer journey and route-to-market opportunities, to define priority targets, develop effective strategies and activations
• Capable of delivery on short term requirements while also demonstrating a capacity for medium / long Term strategic planning
• Will have an entrepreneurial mind set to problem-solving and project delivery
• Will demonstrate a strong project management competency with a keen emphasis on leading cross functional teams to high end delivery
• Demonstrate an ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of operational accuracy
• Have a flexible and agile mind set with a strong action orientation
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU. This role is based in Dublin, Ireland. Remote working will not be considered but relocation assistance would be provided.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary & remuneration with your application.
Candidates meeting the brief will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application, sadly we are not always able to respond to all candidates but will do our best to do so.