Specialism Activation, advocacy, Brand Marketing, global markets, Luxury, On Trade, Premium Spirits
Location London, UK
Salary Circa £50-60,000 + car allowance, pension, bonus and other benefits
Our client is a global leader in premium and luxury spirits brands, with a superb range of iconic brands this business continues to grow and flourish in the global drinks market. The business is entering an exciting phase of development on its flagship brand and requires a Senior Brand Manager to spearhead the future development of the brand range in the Global On Trade through innovative and creative marketing strategies.
Candidates will demonstrate established classic marketing skills together with strong exposure to advocacy and On-Trade activation with a high level of gravitas and tenacity to drive the brand strategy and implementation forward. Working with iconic outlets across selected European, American and Asian markets you will lead tailored On-trade marketing activity with a passionate hands-on approach, strong leadership and high energy.
Exposure and knowledge of the branded premium Drinks marketplace is essential, candidates will demonstrate strong marketing knowledge gained at Brand Manager and/or Senior Brand Manager level, in the On Trade environment.
Key focus and responsibilities
• Propose, recommend and implement innovative marketing programs in accordance with the defined strategy to build brand desirability through advocacy
• A dynamic and passionate ambassador of the Brand always seeking to strengthen the brand’s reputation in the vibrant On trade.
• Lead the development of On Trade brand content, bringing to life the brand purpose in order to build consumer approval, trade advocacy and brand distinctiveness.
• Help shape the global media guidelines for the brand, providing support to market teams on their country-level media planning
• Build value-adding relationships with cross-market teams in order to drive brand performance
• Analyse and evaluate brand performance in-market, with specific regard to impact of marketing activities
Skills and attributes
• Strong premium brand marketing exposure, ideally from leading drinks brands
• Focused, strategic and passionate approach
• Strong activation, advocacy and brand marketing skills
• Educated to degree level
• A proven influencer and stakeholder manager
• Global drinks market exposure is an advantage
In return, a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb brands are offered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity, this role is based in West London.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration package with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants.