Specialism Event coordination, Hospitality, On Trade, Project Management, Sales development, Sales Support, Spirits
Salary Up to £25,000 + package
Liberation Cocktails, part of the Tap Inc company, was created in 2020 to disrupt the traditional market by bringing a range of high-quality ready-to-drink cocktails to consumers and the trade.
The Liberation Cocktails range has been created by top mixologists with craft distillery spirits from artisan producers, fresh ingredients including British strawberries, Brazilian limes, cane sugar, Rainforest Alliance coffee and Madagascan Bourbon Vanilla. They all boast 10% or higher ABV and are 100% free of additives and artificial ingredients.
Already stocked on-tap in over 200 UK establishments and growing, Liberation Cocktails is also sold online and in an increasing number of international on- and off-line stores and food & beverage outlets. Its extremely popular Cocktail Cruiser serves cocktails on tap at street parties, weddings, or any other spontaneous occasion, on-demand. The Uber for cocktails!
As a key part of our next phase of growth and development, we require an energetic and dynamic Sales Support & Events Executive to provide administrative, commercial and logistics support for our business. This role offers tremendous exposure and development opportunities for aspiring drinks professionals.
- Develop/nurture warm B2B leads, to include visits/tastings with the Cocktail Cruiser
- Manage new B2B listings (equipment, staff training)
- Support the Sales Director with B2B enquiries
- Answer Cocktail Cruiser enquiries, manage bookings and run events (weekdays and weekends)
- Hospitality and sales experience required
- Valid driving license required
- A proactive and driven approach to achieving success and developing your skills is vital
- Sales experience, particularly in the on-trade, is advantageous
- Exposure to the hospitality industry is highly preferential
- Full UK driving license
- A passionate drive for our products and for future success
- Good planning and activity management skills
- Ideally of graduate calibre
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and remuneration requirements. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.