Specialism Account Management, B2B, Beer, Business Development, Drinks, Global sales, Sales, Spirits, Wholesale, Wine
Salary £40-60,000 (commensurate with experience) Bonus, health and other benefits
An opportunity has arisen to be a part of a very exciting new startup, a Global B2B Marketplace for Beer, Wine, Spirits, and Drinks that is disrupting and revolutionising the drinks industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
Our client is the trusted online B2B trading platform – providing security, anonymity and increased trading opportunities for brand owners, distributors and traders offering their members access to a global market of liquidity and new revenue opportunities.
The role of Sales Manager will drive new and existing business, build strong relationships with customers and building a network globally to develop future sales success.
- You will have strong exposure within drinks sales, FMCG or wholesale, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will demonstrate strong sales skills whether that be new business or account management
- To be successful in the role of Sales Manager you will have an outgoing personality and be a great communicator who is able to influence others.
- A great communicator on all levels; conveying confidence, sincerity and professionalism, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Tenacious, with excellent attention to detail and a keen analytical mind, eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently and work across global time zones
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Candidates meeting the brief will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application, sadly we are not always able to respond to all candidates but will do our best to do so.