Specialism Account Management, Business Development, commercial sales, Drinks sales, Off Trade, Sales
Salary Circa £35-40,000 + bonus and package
Liberation Cocktails, part of the Tap Inc company, was created in 2020 to disrupt the traditional market by bringing a range of high-quality ready-to-drink cocktails to consumers and the trade.
The Liberation Cocktails range has been created by top mixologists with craft distillery spirits from artisan producers, fresh ingredients including British strawberries, Brazilian limes, cane sugar, Rainforest Alliance coffee and Madagascan Bourbon Vanilla. They all boast 10% or higher ABV and are 100% free of additives and artificial ingredients.
Already stocked on-tap in over 200 UK establishments and growing, Liberation Cocktails is also sold online and in an increasing number of international on- and off-line stores and food & beverage outlets. Its extremely popular Cocktail Cruiser serves cocktails on tap at street parties, weddings, or any other spontaneous occasion, on-demand. The Uber for cocktails!
As a key part of our next phase of growth and development, we require an energetic and dynamic sales professional to drive sales and build strong customer relationships across the Off Trade sector.
- Drive sales of Liberation Cocktails in off-trade channels
- Build, develop and manage key customer relationships
- Drive listings in offline independent venues (farm shops, delis, off-licenses), nationals (Waitrose, Sainsbury’s etc) and cash and carry stores (Booker, Costco etc)
- Drive online B2B sales including drinks re-sellers, gift sites, hampers, subscription etc.
- Assist MD in developing partnership opportunities
- Strong trade sales experience (spirits, food, beverages, luxury goods) in on and/or off-trade channels
- Demonstrable success in sales development across new business and account management
- A proactive and commercial mindset to new business development
- A friendly and engaging approach to developing customer relationships
- A passionate drive for our products for future success
- Excellent planning and strategic management skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and remuneration requirements. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.