Specialism Account Management, Field Sales, Gin, London On Trade, Sales, Spirits
Salary Competitive+ bonus, pension and other benefits
A field-based role for a driven, resourceful and self-motivated salesperson. Responsible for maintaining and growing our business with on-trade customers within the London area.
• Being an ambassador for Masons Gin at all times, championing our premium brand values and educating the trade about our unique, multi-award-winning premium gins.
• Building our on-trade presence by winning and maintaining distribution points.
• Developing strong on-trade relationships with premium bars, restaurants and hotels in the region.
• Working with outlets to recommend, create and give training on the most suitable serve solutions for our Masons Gin range – including G&Ts and cocktails.
• Driving Masons Gin sales through key local wholesalers and working with wholesalers to implement annual promotional plans.
• Effective reporting of weekly/monthly results and KPI’s.
• Organising and delivering tastings and training for staff working within wholesalers, on-trade outlets, as well as consumers – including occasional weekend days and evenings.
• Representing Masons Gin at leading annual drinks trade show events.
• Giving local insight on regional branches of chains being targeted centrally by Masons.
• Reporting customer and trade feedback as well as competitor activations.
Experience & skills
• Previous experience in field sales within the drinks industry
• Bartending skills ideal
• Strong numeric skills
• Excellent computer skills & experience of working with a CRM system
• Personable and confident, with excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Self-starter, resourceful, resilient & hardworking
• Flexible & team player
• Positive and energetic outlook
• London salary weighting & travel card
• Pension & Bupa Health Care
• Flexible Working Hours
• Job Type: Full-time