Specialism Account Management, Business Development, Commercial, London On Trade, Prestige Dinks, Sales
Salary £35-45,000 + pension, bonus and other benefits
Our client is a super-premium drinks business supplying superb products to high-end On-trade in the UK. To facilitate further growth, we require a Prestige Development Manager for London to develop relationships, generate sales and manage leading high-end On Trade accounts in London.
Candidates will demonstrate strong exposure to selling brands in the London On-Trade. You will currently negotiate directly with premium accounts, manage P+L, build customer relationships and provide a strong understanding of account management sales.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of sales practices. Educated to degree level, you will have a high level of drive for success and a true ‘spark’ to achieve exceptional results.
This client offers great benefits including pension and excellent bonus opportunities, in addition, excellent training and development are offered together with superb future development opportunities.
Role responsibilities & required skills:
- Minimum of 3 years in a sales role in a drink-branded business, preferably in prestige sales
- Strong knowledge of the On trade
- Building, managing and developing accounts to meet and exceed pre-agreed commercial targets
- Work with the Marketing Team (as required) to ensure brand plans are implemented and communication plans are applied in a consistent fashion.
- Good affinity and passion for the prestige/luxury scene
- Clean driving license
- Educated to degree level
- Set long and short-term sales strategies for the London High-End region
- Establish and maintain relationships with wholesalers and their sales teams
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.