Specialism Account Management, London Scene, Luxury Drinks, Prestige, Sales
Salary £40-50,000 + car, pension, bonus and other benefits
Our client is a prominent Luxury Wine, Spirits and Champagne business with an enviable range of renowned brands. This role is focused on developing and growing business with high profile accounts, premium partners and High-net worth individuals, predominantly in London.
This role requires someone with direct experience in private client sales in the luxury sector with an established set of relevant contacts they can leverage instantly. In addition you will be an effective ambassador of brands, nurturing brand values and hosting key events.
Our client is able to offer significant opportunities for training, development and future opportunities together with high levels of exposure across the business in this pivotal role.
Role responsibilities and requirements
- Identify new sales opportunities for new business development and recommend actions for brand initiatives.
- You will demonstrate strong exposure to working with luxury brands, accounts and have an existing contact base of HNW individuals
- Propose brand solutions in line with pricing, visibility and resource parameters
- Represent the brands to consumers through ambassadorial duties, event hosting and personal introduction to deliver a credible and confident brand message.
- Make the brands more visible, talked about and requested as must-have luxury items among the target audience and their peers
- Achieve budgeted sales turnover, profitability ratios, brand awareness KPIs and other brand health indicators
- Create and execute events that will showcase the brands for the target Clients
(intimate dinners, cocktail, private club events, charity events, luxury jet and home time share events, new boutique or restaurant openings…)
- Monitor and formally report on competitors’ activities, key tools and success stories and ensure relevant customer/Client information is fed back to the line manager and Brand/Area Manager
- You have a strong commercial sense and you are able to seize and exploit commercial opportunities
- You are creative, energetic, passionate about what you do, with a high level of energy
- You have skills in planning, implementation, presentation and negotiation
- You are a good communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset and team oriented
- You are outgoing, comfortable in bar/nightclub/restaurant/private members club drinking environment
To apply for his superb opportunity please forward your CV, current remuneration and covering letter. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.