Specialism Account Development, Cash & Carry, Commercial management, Convenience, Drinks, National Accounts, Sales, Scotland, Wholesale, Wine & Spirits
Location Scotland- Central Belt
Salary Circa £45,000 + £50,000 + car allowance, up to 20% bonus, pension and other benefits
Our client is a well-established drinks business with a turnover of circa £50m who manufactures & distributes a range of iconic products throughout the UK & internationally. It is poised for further expansion both locally & in new markets.
The company is looking to appoint a new Scotland-based National Account Manager who, along with the existing management team, will play a major part in the commercial success together with the creation & implementation of its growth plans.
This role will directly manage pivotal accounts including Booker, Costco, Bestway, AG Parfitt, and McCabe’s alongside driving the longer-term commercial and account development strategy across the business.
- Strong commercial acumen combined with sales experience within food & beverage branded consumer goods.
- A proven track record that reflects a drive for results at the National Account Manager level.
- Grown brands, both value & volume consecutively through improving distribution & rate of sale activities.
- Created new business opportunities, actioned them & shown ability to readily adjust & adapt in a challenging & changing category.
- An understanding of digital media
- Ability to design & implement business plans that build & ensure a strong presence throughout the U.K.
- Able to grow the brand applying a business, customer & consumer lens.
- Able to constructively handle PR & media enquiries.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- IT literate (Microsoft) with strong planning & forecasting skills
- Relish the opportunity to work on a great brand & play a strong part in its future both locally & internationally.
- High levels of passion and energy for drinks brands the achieving commercial success
- Enjoy building & promoting long-lasting customer relationships & regular face-to-face interaction.
- Work autonomously & also as part of a strong management team.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and current remuneration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.