Specialism Commercial development, National Accounts, Off Trade, On Trade, Retail Accounts, Sales, Specialist retail
Location London, Midlands or South
Salary £45,000 to £50,000 + uncapped bonus, pension and package
Our client is the owner of an innovative, luxurious, non-alcoholic drinks brand that offers an elevated way to enjoy non-alcoholic drinking and dining with its pioneering drinks that promote as much nuance, flavour, and provenance as premium wines. Since its launch, this fantastic brand has been welcomed by renowned sommeliers, hoteliers and chefs in the UK, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
As the brand rapidly scales, we are looking for a National Account Manager to join the team and drive success in prominent retail accounts. The position will work closely with the company’s founders to drive sales & new business across retail, on-trade, and e-commerce. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is eager to join a fast-growing, disruptive business in the drinks industry.
Area of responsibilities
- New business development – Seeking and growing distribution across the UK, developing channel strategies and supporting brand positioning.
- Customer relationship management. Leading customer planning and trade term negotiations. Working closely with the Founders on the development of a commercial sales and channel strategy.
- Building, forecasting and management of quarterly and yearly projections for the UK business.
- Define sales reporting structure and process, budget management with marketing and create a sales planning approach.
- Keep informed of industry trends and competitor news and activities
- Responsible for daily sales processes, management of distribution, promotional and sales activity execution
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of activities executed, creating a practice of continuous improvement.
- Experienced Sales, National Accounts background (On Trade & Off Trade) with a good understanding of multiple channels, including eCommerce.
- A strong track record of winning performance and development of new business.
- Good negotiation skills, commercial mindset, and the ability to present and influence at all levels
- The energy, drive, and desire to be a part of a small, fast-growing business in the drinks industry
- A team player with a strong sense of ownership and motivation to succeed
- Confident, creative, keen eye for detail and organised.
- A passion for food and drink, making you a natural ambassador for the brand.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.