Specialism Classic Brand marketing, creative marketing, FMCG, Innovation, Leadership, NPD, Spirits, team development
Salary Circa £65-75,000 + bonus, pension, car allowance, healthcare and other benefits
Our client is a global premium spirits business with an enviable portfolio of leading brands, through exceptional marketing and commercial development this business continues to grow at a rapid pace across International markets.
As part of the strategic plan and continual pursuit of innovation excellence, we require a Global Marketing Manager to drive the creative ideation, disruptive marketing, project management, launch and commercial success of NPD developments for market-leading spirits brand family.
Candidates will demonstrate strong classic marketing skills together with a high level of NPD and/or innovation exposure gained in leading consumer brand environments.
Knowledge and exposure to luxury/premium drinks innovation marketing will be an advantage, however, candidates working in high branded/blue-chip FMCG are also very much of interest.
– Lead the Innovation business and cross-functional team to research develop and launch NPD into the market, from initial idea through to execution;
– Leverage internal Consumer Insights, Research expertise and TLO resources to better understand the consumer opportunity and generate & validate concepts or ideas
– Collaborate with both global and local market stakeholders
– Ensure strong collaboration with production, supply chain, product development, legal, finance and external agencies and suppliers
– Lead the team to deliver inspiring launch communication for all NPD projects, including the production of 360 guidelines for local implementation, with distinctive launch plans and stretch assets
– Build and maintain strong creative agency partnerships, managing total projects budgets and timelines in order to deliver best in class Innovation and launches to market.
– Develop and manage a team of 2 marketers
Key Experience & skills
- High levels of Classic Brand marketing exposure together with strong Innovation/NPD exposure, working with leading consumer brands
- A demonstrable career path demonstrating consistent development and career progression
- Strong global marketing exposure
- Strong team management skills
- High levels of creativity and an ability lead, collaborate and deliver exceptional results
- Educated to degree level
A superb package and opportunity is on offer for the successful candidate, please note this role is based in London and candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. To apply please include your CV, covering letter and current/recent remuneration details.
Candidates meeting the requirement will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.