Specialism Bars, Clubs, Leadership, On Trade, Premium drinks, Pubs, Restaurants, RTM, Sales, Wholesale
Salary £80-100K+(commensurate with experience) + Car allowance, bonus, pension and healthcare
Our client is the brand owner of one of 2019’s fastest-growing alcohol brands, with remarkable success in several markets last year this business is now in the UK. With a unique and trendsetting brand, this business is already enjoying great success in the UK market and as a result, we require a dynamic Head of Sales/Sales Director to forge ambitious growth strategies and strategic success in the diverse On-Trade channel. The successful candidate will manage the commercial strategy, team development and sales success across all On-Trade arenas.
Building and leading a team of sales personnel, you will help develop, shape and implement the commercial strategy across the channel, initially taking a hands-on approach with leading customers to develop strong business and relationships for the future. In addition, you will create and drive the commercial strategy for this broad sector. Candidates will enjoy a high level of ownership and influence in the business.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of On Trade channels. Educated to degree level, candidates will also demonstrate very strong leadership skills and a high level of gravitas for this position. You will have high levels of energy and drive for success and a true ‘spark’ to achieve exceptional results.
Our client offers fantastic benefits including car, pension and excellent bonus opportunities. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and will ideally be based in key areas of England i.e London, Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds.
- Extensive exposure to On Trade sales across retail, RTM and wholesale, strategic commercial development, direct account management and people management from successful and dynamic Drinks companies.
- Strong knowledge of the On-Trade channel on a national level
- True leadership skills backed with high levels of energy and a strategic approach to business development.
- A clear ability to work both strategically and at the hands-on level with the team and large customers
- High levels of dynamism and passion
- Demonstrable past career progression and clear potential for future development together with a dynamic, progressive approach
- Strong ability in negotiation, commercial, pricing metrics and strategic planning skills and a true ability to drive change and shape success in the UK On Trade channel
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary/package with your application. Successful candidates will be contacted within 1 week of their application.