Specialism Brand Marketing, Consumer/Shopper Insight, Premium drinks, team development, Team leadership
Salary Circa £80,000 + car allowance, pension, bonus and other benefits
Are you a dynamic, creative and progressive marketer, a strong marketing all-rounder with a wealth of exposure in the leading the brand development of leading International brands in the UK marketplace? Are you driven to join one of the drinks markets most aspirational companies?
Our client is a leader in the premium drinks arena with a fantastic portfolio of brands. This business is renowned for its superb training and development opportunities together with a vibrant and dynamic working environment. We are searching for an exceptional Head of Marketing to lead a team of marketers in delivering cutting-edge consumer brand experiences.
As Head of Marketing, your role will focus on building meaningful consumer relationships with a range of premium brands by having consumer insight at the heart of all your decisions. You will have overall responsibility for the creative development across the brand range and will lead the progression of integrated and innovative programmes, through digital and above/below the line activations.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will lead the strategic direction and activate in market by directing & motivating your team to achieve agreed consumer & commercial targets.
This role offers a superb benefits package, market-leading training & development in a dynamic, vibrant and energetic working culture.
- Lead the development of the strategic plans & integrated brand plans across your brand portfolio.
- Work in collaboration with brand stakeholders to optimise strategies for the UK market
- To effectively lead and develop the capability of your talented team.
- To deliver strong commercial success and consumer engagement on designated brands.
- Develop strong relationships with external agencies and create conditions to ensure inspirational marketing activation.
- Set the short and long term financial and marketing objectives for the portfolio and ensure that there is a continual assessment of marketing activity against these brand objectives.
- Develop & implement consumer insight-led integrated activations using relevant channels to deliver against the strategic brand objectives.
- Work closely with Customer, Shopper and Insight teams to deliver world-class marketing strategies.
- Extensive brand marketing exposure with premium/tier 1 Drinks or FMCG brands at a senior level.
- Strong knowledge of brand, digital and insight marketing strategies and their development.
- High levels of creative ability together with a strong passion for exceptional consumer engagement.
- Broad exposure to developing and maximising external agency relationships
- Strong team management and development skills.
- Very strong commercial experience and strategic ability
- High levels of gravitas and commercial awareness together with a proven ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK (London) for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary & remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission, candidates meeting the requirement will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.