Specialism Design, Marketing, Packaging, Premium Spirits
Salary £25,000+ includes pension and other benefits
This fast-growing International premium spirits business requires an established Graphic Designer and Packaging designer to spearhead it’s success and growth in the UK market.
Based in London you will lead design and packaging projects across a range of premium and super-premium spirits brands.
Key Roles and responsibilities of Graphic and Packaging designer include:
- Working creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Developing packaging and label designs, packaging and gift boxes in order to meet the business requirement.
- Utilizing graphic design software to develop and design new product concepts.
- Making necessary changes in the designs related to the product strategy, based on the complexities and needs of the project.
- Managing internal proofing of designs
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Understanding of web design and the latest design software and concepts.
- Presenting product and design concepts to management
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Proficient in working with a range of media including CS5, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and MS Office.
In return an excellent salary is on offer together with an opportunity to work and grow within a ambitious International drinks business.