Specialism Brand Marketing, Classic Brand marketing, Global marketing, Premium Spirits
Salary £43-55,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits
Our client is a global leader in premium and luxury spirits brands, with a superb range of iconic brands this business continues to grow and flourish in the global drinks market. The business is entering an exciting phase of development on its a flagship gin brand and requires a Global Senior Brand Manager to spearhead the future development of the brand in key global markets through innovative and creative marketing strategies.
Candidates will demonstrate established classic marketing skills together with strong exposure to advocacy and On-Trade activation with a high level of gravitas and tenacity to drive the brand strategy and implementation forward.
Exposure and knowledge of the branded premium Drinks marketplace is highly desirable, candidates will demonstrate strong marketing knowledge gained at Brand Manager and/or Senior Brand Manager level.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute new propositions into the market, from initial idea through to launch
- Collaborate with production, supply chain, product development, legal, finance and external agencies and suppliers
- Leverage internal Consumer Insights and Research expertise to better understand the consumer opportunity and validate concepts or ideas
- Create and deliver impactful launch assets, to support the NPD into the market, collaborating with the market affiliate to ensure efficient delivery
- Gains local marketing and commercial buy-in through the sell-in of the innovation and most strategic NPD’s, i.e. craft a compelling story to the trade and support in their customer sell in
- Consider unique selling propositions and point of difference vs. competition?
- Build and maintain current knowledge and insight into trends, competitors and consumer needs to inform innovation plans and ensure the business is reacting to an ever-evolving market
- Leverage insights (Business, Consumer, Shopper, customer, competitor trends) for future strategic development
- Build a recommendation on an NPD transversal performance tracker to better understand the effectiveness of NPD launches and supporting launch material based on KPIs
- Creating more opportunities to test, learn and optimise before scale-up
- Build and maintain strong creative agency partnerships, managing total projects budgets and timelines in order to deliver best in class Innovation and launches to market
Skills and attributes
• Strong premium brand marketing exposure, ideally from leading drinks brands
• Focused, strategic and passionate approach together with strong commercial ability
• Strong activation, advocacy and brand marketing skills
• Educated to degree level
• A proven influencer and stakeholder manager
• Global drinks market exposure is an advantage
In return, a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb brands are offered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity, this role is based in West London.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration package with your application.