Specialism Brand Marketing, Commercial marketing, Comms, digital, Global marketing, Spirits
Salary Circa £75-80,000 & Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits
Our client is an international leader in premium spirits, with a fantastic portfolio of brands this business continues to grow, innovate and flourish in the global drinks market.
In order to drive the strategic direction of an iconic spirits brand, they require a creative Global Marketing Content Manager- Comms & Digital to spearhead the future creative and commercial development of the brand across global markets.
This is a truly creative role and will require candidates to have considerable ‘creative height’ to develop compelling, innovative and resonating marketing communications. In addition, candidates with both creative agency experience and brand owner exposure will have a distinct advantage. Candidates will also demonstrate extensive classic brand marketing skills (BTL, TTL, Digital & Communications) together with strong exposure to leading and developing brand strategies in Global markets. You will be responsible for developing & delivering exceptional content and spearheading local implementation by working closely with both global and local stakeholders.
Skills and attributes
– Strong premium brand marketing exposure, from leading drinks or FMCG consumer brands
– Focused, strategic and passionate approach together with strong commercial exposure
– Strong creative marketing skills with exceptional comms development and digital ability.
– Strong exposure to developing and delivering local/global creative campaigns
– Understanding of the wider marketing mix beyond content, including but not limited to traditional comms, eCommerce, experiential, influencer and trade marketing
– Very strong project management and influencing skills
– Educated to degree level
– Highly competent in working with local and global brand teams
In return, a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb brands are offered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration package with your application. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.