Specialism Brand Marketing, Experiential marketing, global markets, Global Travel, Marketing, Premium Spirits
Salary 45,000 to 50,000 euros + pension, travel allowance and other benefits
Are you an ambitious drinks marketing professional with the passion, drive and ambition to enhance the future success of an eclectic brand portfolio while enjoying significant development opportunities?
Fluid Fusion is partnering with an established French spirits business to recruit an exceptional brand marketing professional for a tremendous Global Brand Manager role, read on for all the details…
Our client is the proud owner of a diverse spirits portfolio, boasting premium gins, rums, cognacs, and curacao. This business has grown from strength to strength globally to become the true connoisseur’s choice within their respective categories. Synonymous with mixologists, and winner of multiple quality and brand awards, the company continues to grow and as a result, requires an established marketing professional to further drive success across key international markets including the USA, Japan, Europe, China and key emerging African markets.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in creating, developing and implementing exceptional marketing activity to ensure the brands continue to grow and evolve in markets around the globe. You will work closely with local market distributors, activation agencies, PR agencies, and the global team to ensure full market saturation is achieved and key listings, volume and awareness targets are met.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for the brands markets: benchmark the competition and analyze trends in relevant categories to identify gaps and market opportunities to develop the existing portfolio.
- Identify brand growth drivers and benchmarks by visiting the markets and leading brand tastings, trade shows, etc.
- Build the Brand Guidelines and strategies for the brands by creating innovative concepts, activations and new product development. Offer business solutions & brand experience relevant to the market, conveying the brand’s position as a key player in its spirit category.
- Monitor the brand corporate budget.
- Grow your product knowledge to become an expert in your spirits category.
- Develop activation programs (contests, seminars, drink strategies, promotion, etc.) to accelerate the rate of sale in all markets.
- Monitor new product launches.
- Develop & Employ the communication (brochure, sales sheet, press release, press kit, shelf talkers, etc)
- Drive the POS development through the different markets and monitor stock levels
- Direct the PR agencies in key markets
- Engage the markets in the global strategy and help in implementing brand global initiatives.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL SPOKESPERSON
- Be the daily direct contact for all marketing and communication market requests from the internal team (sales and production) and the distributors.
- Cascade brand plans and guidelines to the internal teams and to all various distributors during all regional / global meetings.
- Engage and persuade trade actors during professional events such as trade shows, seminars and press events. (Public Speaking)
- Share and hold the company’s mission to transform and premiumise the brand.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of alcoholic beverages marketing exposure, ideally working globally.
- Good breadth across the marketing mix including brand, digital, experiential and commercial marketing.
- Strong strategic ability with great communication and cultural awareness
- English language is essential, French speaking is an advantage.
- Based in or accessible to Paris.
- Educated to degree level.
This role enjoys substantial opportunities for International travel and additional benefits to see the world. Candidates must be based and eligible to work in France for this opportunity. For candidates who would require relocation to Paris, assistance would be provided.
Please provide your CV (in Word format) and current remuneration with your application. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.