Specialism Account Management, Agency marketing, client development, relationship management, Trade Marketing
Location East Sussex
Salary £35-45,000 + car, bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits
Our client is one of the worlds most popular and respected drinks related websites. With a strong history of been at the very forefront of drinking culture, this company is the leading authority on the bar scene, mixology culture, who’s who in the drinks industry and provides a comprehensive database of the markets companies, personalities and innovations.
As part of our clients continued growth and success in the vibrant drinks market, we require an established Client Relationship Manager to develop and nurture relationships with key drinks producers and brand owner partners together with forging new relationships with new companies, creators, producers and personalities in the trade.
With a strong understanding and network in the drinks market you will draw upon your connections, experience and knowledge of the trade to create, build and maintain strong partnerships and relationships with new and existing partners. This role would suit people either working in a relationship development role in the trade, for a producer/brand owner or working in a marketing agency as a client account manager with strong exposure to drinks- so long as you have excellent relationship development skills together with great passion and an established drinks network we’re keen to hear from you!
Key role responsibilities:
– building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, from small drinks producers to large corporates
– effective and regular communication with clients
– reporting on account activities
– developing and implementing a client communication plan
– spotting opportunities for clients and continually adding value to our client relationships
– developing proposals
– renewing existing partnerships and developing new ones
– attending client events
– supporting the implementation of client activities
Key skills and experience:
– superb relationship building, team and communication skills.
– engaging and warm personality which will thrive in a smaller business environment
– strong knowledge of the drinks industry, the scene, trends and mixology.
– a desire for continual development, both personally and for the business
– ability to multi-task
– willingness and ability to work on both a hands-on level and on a more strategic level
– a positive can-do approach and confidence
– excellent team building and team working skills
– excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
– Based from offices in East Sussex
– travel to London and elsewhere as required
An excellent salary and package is offered for the successful candidate together with excellent future development opportunities.
To apply for this role please send your CV, salary expectations and covering letter