Specialism Account Management, Business Development, London On Trade, Premium Wines, Sales, Wine, WSET
Salary Circa £35-38K (commensurate) + travel allowance, bonus, pension and other benefits
Our client is a leading European wine business supplying award-winning wines to both the off-trade and on-trade in the UK. As part of an ambitious drive to increase commercial success, they require a Business Development Manager to develop existing accounts, build new relationships and increase sales across premium On Trade accounts in London. We seek proactive and ambitious wine sales professionals to spearhead sales growth and success.
Candidates will demonstrate strong exposure to selling wine and will be a KAM, BDM, BDE or equivalent currently working in the On Trade. You will currently negotiate directly with buying teams, control the P+L and provide a strong understanding of account management and sales development.
Key skill requirements:
– Strong exposure to working with wine in the On Trade
– Passionate about wine and the wider On Trade drinks arena
– Highly organised, numerate and with good commercial skills
– WSET educated
– A proactive approach and desire to propel your career forward
– Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, commercial, organisational and planning skills.
– Educated to degree level
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in Word format) and current remuneration with your application.