Specialism Brand Ambassador, Brand Marketing, Commercial marketing, creative marketing, Experiential marketing, On Trade, Premium drinks
Salary Circa £30-38,000 + bonus, pension and other benefits
Do you want to join a fast-growing drinks business leading the way in sustainable spirits? Are you passionate about sustainability and want to make a real positive impact? Do you love food and drink and have experience in sales or brand management? If so, reads on!
Our client is a climate-positive premium drinks company with sustainability at its core. They believe in taking care of our environment and want to lead change within the spirits industry towards a more sustainable future. With exciting plans to develop their impressive range this year, it is a great time to become part of their team and grow with the company.
We are looking for a Brand Development Manager (Brand Ambassador) to drive brand awareness, new business, and look after a range of gold-tier accounts. As a Brand Development Manager, you will represent the brand across London, working with a range of outlets from premium pub groups, Michelin star restaurants, cocktail bars, hotels and specialist retailers. You will manage an existing account base, drive brand awareness and activations, as well as work on new business.
- Manage existing account base and identify growth opportunities in line with company targets
- Work with the marketing team to activate the brand across your account base
- Work with the Head of Sales on strategy and execution of sales plan
- High level of customer service expected across your accounts
- Organise activations and events to improve brand visibility and deliver brand trainings with your customers
- Build relationships with key wholesale partners to drive volume growth.
- Clearly articulate brand vision and positioning to help grow the brand.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of drinks experience and knowledge of the on-trade required, preferably in spirits but not essential.
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing with the ability to work independently yet within company procedures
Strong brand, trade or experiential marketing experience with good sales/commercial exposure (this role is loosely split 70% brand/trade marketing to 30% sales management)
- An open and flexible attitude to work that might see you support in other parts of the business.
- Competitive, determined, passionate and results-driven.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Opportunity to make a real positive impact through your work
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Performance related bonus
- Shoreditch office with complimentary yoga, meditation, and boxing classes
- Monthly travel card
- Remote working allowed