Specialism Brand Ambassador, brand manager, Brand Marketing, Marketing, On Trade, Sales, Spirits, Sustainable drinks
Salary £35-45,000 + bonus, pension and package
Do you want to join a fast-growing drinks start-up leading the way in sustainable spirits?
Are you passionate about sustainability and want to make a real positive impact?
Do you love food and drink and have experience in on-trade brand ambassadorial work and brand management?
Our client is a fast-growing premium spirits business based in London which has achieved exceptional growth in recent years and is looking for a Brand & Ambassadorial Manager to further drive brand awareness, the brand marketing strategy, and trade advocacy
In this fantastic hybrid role as Brand & Ambassadorial Manager, you will devise and implement the brand strategy across trade, consumer and online channels whilst working with a range of outlets from premium pub groups, Michelin star restaurants, cocktail bars, hotels and specialist retailers in an ambassadorial capacity to drive trade advocacy. You will drive brand awareness through on and off-trade activations, customer training, and other forms of trade engagement.
• Develop the brand strategy, working with the marketing team to activate the brand across media channels
• Organise activations and events to improve brand awareness and deliver training
• Work with the Head of Sales on strategy and execution of the marketing plan
• Clearly articulate brand vision and positioning to help grow the brand.
Required skills and experience:
• Minimum 4 years of drinks marketing (Brand or Trade) experience with knowledge & passion for the on-trade and drinks culture,
preferably in spirits but not essential.
• Self-motivated, confident, and outgoing with the ability to work independently yet
within company procedures.
• An open and flexible attitude to work that might see you support in other parts of
• Competitive, determined, passionate and results-driven.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.