Specialism advocacy, Brand Ambassador, London On Trade, Marketing, Networking, Premium Spirits, Scotch, whisky
Location London & South
Salary Competitive + exceptional benefits package including pension and bonus
Are you a whisky aficionado or a premium spirits expert with a strong passion and energy for the vibrant drinks trade? We are seeking out the very best ambassadorial and advocacy candidates for a tremendous Brand Ambassador opportunity leading the trade activity of the enviable Scotch portfolio for Pernod Ricard UK.
Pernod Ricard, is a leading company in the global wines and spirits industry with over 19,000 employees globally. They own 16 of the world’s top 100 Spirits Brands and hold one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios in the industry with 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries, including: Absolut vodka, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute, and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater, Malfy and Monkey 47 gins, Malibu liqueur, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët champagnes as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate and Campo Viejo wines.
Your main responsibilities as Brand Ambassador:
- Trade Engagement: You will have the ability to build strong, influential networks across the trade that can lead to tangible action and results. There will be an on-trade focus but critically there will also be an off- trade one, building relationships and supporting whisky shops, Prestige retail and key eCommerce specialists
- Consumer Engagement: You will be a critical asset for the brand teams and their delivery of the associated brand strategies/ plans, supporting equity building amongst our target consumers, generating demand for our products. You will need to bring new ideas and support to key touchpoints such as events, immersive tastings, content creation (social and video) and drinks development . You will be the Scotch advocacy authority for PRUK and will create an online presence to drive that
- Category Expertise: You will be a specialist Brand Ambassador in the Scotch Whisky category operating at varying levels within the trade sphere from premium+ to Ultra Premium. You need the knowledge of both the category as a whole as well as on our brands and ability to present that knowledge in an engaging, credible and dynamic way
- Networking: You will have the ability to build strong cross-functional, influential, advocacy networks based on our target consumer and trade influencers, whilst keeping an on-going network with the next generation of bartenders per brand.
- A passion for and enhanced knowledge of our brands is imperative with the chosen candidate working across our extensive and enviable Scotch portfolio, including but not limited to The Glenlivet, Chivas Regal, Aberlour and Secret Speyside.
A strong background in ambassadorial, advocacy or marketing in the drinks industry
An established network in the London On-Trade
Passion, energy and dynamism for delivering exceptional consumer and customer experiences
A confident and friendly persona to engage with customers and work internally across marketing and commercial functions.
Specific knowledge of the whisky category is advantageous
Be in tune with current cultural trends including street culture, music etc…
Educated to degree level
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.