Specialism Brand activation, Marketing, On Trade, Sales, Spirits
Salary £22-28,000 + bonus, pension, car and package
Our client is an international leader in premium and luxury drinks. With a renowned range of iconic brands, this vibrant and progressive business continues to provide superb consumer experiences and achieve outstanding results in the UK market.
As a result of continued success, they require a creative and dynamic Brand Activation Executive to deliver exceptional activations and events in the Leeds On Trade region on a 9 month contract. The successful candidate will build an influential network based on key outlets/areas and leverage consumer touchpoints with presence, visibility and /or activation tools and events in order to drive brand awareness, consideration and trial.
With a passion for the fantastic brand portfolio the Brand Activation Executive will design and deliver exciting and captivating activation events with specific customers that drive brand in hand experiences and promote the development of brand advocates amongst key trade influencers and consumers in and outside of the on-trade.
- Design and deliver compelling consumer-focused events with customers, optimising the impact of activation resource
- Working in collaboration with the commercial field sales team identify the appropriate activation to maximise brand in hand experiences to a targeted consumer within brand guidelines
- Be a strong and influential network within your region
- Develop strong and mutually productive customer relationships delivering tailored and bespoke plans
- Identify, capture and communicate key learnings to inform future activation planning
- Track and report event and promotional evaluation metrics as required
- Organising events, executing sponsorships and creating best in class visibility
- Work with brand teams to activate and leverage with consumer and trade experiences
- Manage key partnership relationships
Key skills and experience
- Strong exposure to brand activation, sales or marketing, ideally in the On Trade drinks sector
- A proactive and creative with a marketing mindset
- Strong project management skills and commercial awareness
- A people person with a passion for brands, activations and events
- In-depth knowledge of the On Trade ‘scene’ in your region
- A strong influencer and collaborator underpinned with good planning skills
- Graduate calibre
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV, current remuneration details and
covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.