Specialism Business Development, Commercial, Country Houses, High-End On Trade, Hotels, On Trade, Spirits, Wine
Location Birmingham, Nottingham, Midlands
Salary £35-45,000 plus car, bonus, healthcare and pension
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established premium Wine business. With an award-winning portfolio of superb products, this role will focus on account management and new business development across high end Bars, Restaurants, Hotels, Wholesale and other On Trade accounts in the Midlands region.
This business is steeped in history with a superb range of premium wines and offers a vibrant, dynamic and progressive working environment with great opportunities for personal progression. This role would suit either Key Account, BDM or National Account level candidates with a real energy and passion for Wine and personal development.
What our client is looking for:
Graduate-calibre candidates with a good track record within the drinks sector – with a high preference for candidates with strong Wine knowledge and exposure. Candidates will also have a good network of Midlands trade contacts and relationships.
As Business Development Manager responsibilities will include:
- Grow sales of the portfolio in selected On Trade outlets working closely with the internal teams to deliver projects and initiatives.
- Conduct training with outlets to ensure superb execution of brand activity and consumer recruitment
- Develop tailored sales plans for individual outlets, matching the outlet identity with the brand range
- Establish strong working relationships with key staff members of defined ‘lighthouse’ accounts to work on outlet specific brand plans including menus, range, visibility & activation.
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver best in class promotions to our customers and their staff and consumers.
Ideally educated to Degree standard with demonstrable experience in a similar field sales role in the On-Trade. WSET qualifications are advantageous.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK
Please provide your CV (in Word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates you taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants. If you wish to submit your details to Fluid Fusion for other opportunities but not for this role, please visit www.fluidfusionexec.com and use the ‘Contact us’ form.