Specialism Account Management, Commercial, Grocery, Sales, Strategic Development, Top 4 grocery
Salary £45,000 to £60,000 + car, pension bonus and other benefits
Our client is an innovative, dynamic and premium focused international drinks business with a superb range of premium brands. The business is poised to expand rapidly in the UK market offering a wealth of future opportunities for their people. In order to drive further success in the multiple grocery sector we are searching for an exceptional National Account Manager to manage and develop sales with large Grocery accounts.
The successful candidate will drive commercial success, nurture strong relationships with the customers and grow the implementation of the off-trade vision and strategy. You will directly manage P+L, buyer relationships and take control of future brand development and strategy.
This is a rare opportunity for professionals either stepping up from the NAE level or more seasoned NAM profiles currently working in the Grocery sector to join a business that truly offers diversity and high levels of autonomy. This position is a management level opportunity and as such has direct influence and interaction with key leadership teams to shape future strategic development.
A superb package including pension, bonus, car and healthcare is offered.
What our client is looking for and essential criteria
- Background exposure to working with premium drinks brands either from beer, wine or spirits
- Strong exposure to grocery account sales & development, with strategic ability and proven commercial skills
- Good knowledge of the drinks sector, particularly spirits, cider or beer.
- Demonstrable evidence of good gravitas, creativity and organisation skills.
- Strong negotiation, relationship development and influencing skills to drive commercial success.
- Graduate calibre
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Candidates meeting the brief will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application, sadly we are not always able to respond to all candidates.