Specialism Beer, Business Development, Craft Beer, On Trade, Sales
Salary £36,000 to £42,000 + bonus, pension and other benefits
Our client is a premium beer business with an enviable portfolio of Internationally renowned beer brands. This business is entering an exciting phase of its development following several key acquisitions in 2017. In 2018 the client anticipates significant growth in the UK market and is embarking upon a recruitment drive to bring in ambitious talent.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to drive commercial success, customer relationships, marketing partnerships and strategic development throughout central London with an emphasis on Business Development. This is a rare opportunity that truly offers breadth, empowerment and personal development.
- Manage a range of customers from Multi-site restaurant groups, On Trade Retail, Michelin star dining, casual dining, leading independents & ad-hoc sales opportunities.
- Negotiate effectively with customers to ensure optimum profile and return (new listings, customer activation, promotional support).
- Report into and liaise on a regular basis with the Sales Controller
- KPIs focused on distribution, volume and brand building opportunities,
- Vibrant, flexible and proactive work environment
- True ability to manage and develop relationships with High-End accounts
- The successful candidate will be expected to work 1-3 evenings per week
What are we looking for and essential criteria:
- Background exposure to working with premium drinks and selling premium brands within London On Trade
- Demonstrable evidence of good gravitas, passion, drive, creativity and commercial organisation skills.
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skills to drive commercial success.
- Track record of developing brands in partnership with customers for mutual gain
- IT literate – Microsoft / CRM systems
- Passionate about food and the restaurant sector
- Amazing track record and demonstrable contact network in London
- A clear ability to work strategically with company directors and at the hands on ground level.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the key requirements for this role.