Specialism Commercial development, Distributor development, Drinks, European sales, food
Location UK, Ireland or Northern Europe
Salary £60-90,000 + package
Our client is an innovative, dynamic and focused drinks business, renowned Internationally for an innovative range of drinks brands. In order to drive further success in both On Trade and Off Trade Retail channels they are looking for a European Sales Manager to develop sales and commercial success with key distributors across several European markets including UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Poland and Sweden. As such candidates can be based ideally in the UK, Ireland or elsewhere in Northern Europe.
This senior role will see the successful candidate drive commercial success, nurture strong distributor relationships, work directly with large retailers and develop the trade channel visions and strategy. You will directly manage P+L, buyer relationships and take control of future brand development and strategy.
This is a rare opportunity for professionals currently working in either drinks or food to join a truly autonomous business with very high levels of autonomy and genuine opportunities for personal development and future progression. This position is a management level opportunity and as such has direct influence and interaction with key leadership teams to shape future strategic development.
A superb package and very competitive salary is offered.
What our client is looking for and essential criteria
- Strong background exposure to working with premium drinks/food brands in European markets working closely with distributors.
- Strong exposure to On Trade Retail or Off Trade retail sales with strategic ability and strong commercial skills
- Good knowledge of the wider drinks On Trade sector and mixology culture
- Demonstrable evidence of good gravitas, creativity and organisation skills.
- Strong negotiation, relationship development and influencing skills to drive commercial success.
- Graduate calibre
Please note this opportunity involves extensive European travel.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the EU.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary & remuneration with your application.
Candidates meeting the brief will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application, sadly we are not always able to respond to all candidates but will do our best to do so.